Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter is Early!

DuckHat
Mr. Duck was my first crochet animal. Isn't he cute? Have I shared him before? I can't recall.. He's from a free pattern that unfortunately is no longer available.

My son just turned 11 yesterday and we celebrated by spending the night at a local waterpark hotel. Unfortunately, now my daughter seems to have the flu, so I don't know what we'll do tomorrow for Easter. I'm sure she'll be able to get herself into the kitchen to dye eggs, but otherwise, it's napping and TV for her. All my limits on media time go out the window when fevers are involved. Like lots of folks in the midwest, we have 8 inches of new wet snow, so we are staying inside in denial all day.

I shared these last year, but they are still cute!
Easter Swap Package

Here's some spring cotton flowers I've made as well:
Cotton Crochet Flowers

No comments: