Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cupcake Picks

P1010139

I worked for awhile today making something really cool for my food swap. It's something I've wanted to make for awhile, but it's a secret!

These are supposed to be cupcake picks which seem to be really popular. Nevermind that none of us are big cupcake eaters around here (they are too messy...). I like these a lot! I used some die cuts I have around and fabric glue, so they were super easy to make, although the cutting technique I have to use for the little flowers is sort of a pain...

These make me feel like spring is around the corner! It is right? Today it's still really cold, but the sun was shining brightly so I felt productive. There are very small patches of grass starting to emerge and I fixed our broken mailbox myself. On cloudy days, my husband and I fall into an existential funk. Holy moley! It's snowing again! This feels like the longest winter ever...

1 comment:

Rebel said...

Those are cute. I'm a huge fan of cupcakes & the picks would be a nice way to distinguish different types at a party. (as opposed to my oh so adorable sticky-note on a toothpick method. LOL)