Sunday, February 17, 2008

Maps

I saw this just now on Sunshine's Blog.

Here's my states in the USA visited. We haven't been out west very much, but we are doing pretty well here. Alaska is our dream destination. We'll get there one day!


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

One day when we are retired, we'll expand our world travels... I wish I had more world traveling done. I missed my chance to study abroad in college and I always wanted to teach overseas, but I married young, and it was impractical for us to do that. My husband is hearing impaired and relies heavily on lip reading, so living overseas is not such a great idea for him. I visited the Dominican Republic and Paraguay when I was a teenager during two summers I spent as a health volunteer. That was a looong time ago...



create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

No comments: