Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Cute Pouches

Here's some things I've been doing.

I made several pouches from a pattern book I have. ISBN 4277430902. These are adapted from the Little Red Riding Hood I did a few weeks ago.
Spaceship Pouches
Elephant Pouches
Pink Sunshine Pouch

This whale is my favorite:
Whale Pouch

I have a few more pouches ready for the last assembly stitches. I got most of the motifs from my various design books. particularly this one HERE.

More tomorrow. I'm so glad to have my own hard drive back!

3 comments:

Rebel said...

Those are just too adorable for words! I like the elephant ones.

Berinda said...

hi, i think the little pouches that you did are so adorable. May i ask are they for sale? coz i think my very best fren would love it!

IamSusie said...

Berinda- Thanks for your interest in my pouches! They are for sale at my etsy shop, but I have a sort of small selection at the moment since I haven't gone into pouch production since early springtime. Please contact me if you want to order one for your friend. I can customize it to your preferences. I charge about $12 US.

Check out my store at www.iamsusie.etsy.com