Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Japanese Craft Book

Kids Bags Book
This book is ISBN 4277430902. The Title is Kids Bags and Variety Goods. I found it at my local Mitsuwa Marketplace bookstore. I'd hoped to find some felt craft books, but this is a good substitute. Here's some photos for you to enjoy:

Kids Bags Book detail4

Kids Bags Book Detail3

Kids Bags Book detail2

Kids Bags detail
Posting patterns out of these books is a big no-no for me, but this is just to give you an idea what the instructions are like in the bag/pursemaking books. I have absolutely no trouble with the felt mascot books and the crochet pattern books are pretty easy too, once you understand the charts. This, however is a little bit more tricky. This book has a packet of full size patterns for the appliques and fabric, but I'd recommend knowing a little bit of what you are doing with bag construction.

I tried doing a search at YesAsia to see if they carry this book. I couldn't find it, but they might have it in eventually...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great book and I love your embroidery work! Just found your blog, I will visit again :)